Monday, September 20, 2010

My Thoughts

So... I'm getting ready to start a new chapter in my life. I'm moving back to New Orleans in a week, after being gone for almost 10 years I have to admit, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I see this as a opportunity to reconnect and form a relationship with my sister and brother.

I don't know what it is about New Orleans,but it's something about the spirit there that motivates and inspires me. It's something that I don't get here in Huntsville,AL.



Moving back is a little scary to because I think I've gotten comfortable here in Alabama which I guess is not good. I'm getting a clean slate again, an opportunity to make something great out of my life. New Enviroment,New Opprtuinity,New Job,New Friends. I just hope that I can stay motivated and become the person that lives inside of me that people rarley get to see.



Check out this picture if this rainbow I caught when I visited New Orleans a month ago







No comments:

Post a Comment