Monday, September 20, 2010

Holga Anyone?

Over the last couple of years I've developed this love for capturing the world through my eyes in photography and before you ask, nooo I'm no where near a pro well not yet lol,but I hope to be really soon. So,when I discovered I had this love for photography I just had to get this digital camera. A really cute one by the way lol here take a look for yourself and you be the judge

Told ya it was cute, lol,but anyway I love this camera,but over the last couple of months I've really I mean really been into capturing vignette photos using lomography film... and guess what I found a camera that's not super expensive that will let me do that YAY! it's called a Holga Camera and it takes amazing picture. From what I've read so far it seems like it may be a little challenging at first when it comes to operating it,but it seems like it's going to be lots of fun. I can't wait to get one. I found out that urban outfitters carries them and ther not expensive... score! OK here's a picture of one and a picture that was taken with a Holga camera not by me of course,but it's AWESOME!












No comments:

Post a Comment