Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real or Fake????


Ok, I confess I love the Real Housewives(Yeap all of them except Orange County) but I'm not sure how to feel about Danielle from Real housewives of New Jersey. last season Caroline and the rest of her family(Except Jacqueline) really gave her a hard time because of her past lifestyle and a tell all book that Danielle had written about her past,but in all fairness when I think about it, who are we or anyone else to be so judgemental and mean to someone because of their past when in reality we all have done things that I'm sure if we put in a book and had published for the world to see we would be embarrassed of,but I think sometimes it's easier to point the finger at someone else when we know that our secrets haven't been revealed. True I may not know everything about Danielle,but it appears to me that she seems to be very sensitive,she has a big heart and just wants to be accepted(Unless she's a really good actress and in that case she certainly deserves a Academy Award LOL!) It looks like Dina is FINALLY going to stand up to her sister Caroline on the next episode. I can say so much more on how I feel about Danielle,but I don't want to bore you;however, I don't know about you,but I can't wait to see what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment