Thursday, October 14, 2010

You have a Attitude!

So, I was in Wal-Mart and decided to stop by the deli. There were a couple of people working behind the counter, one of the ladies was extremely friendly, she acknowledge that I was there and let me know that someone would be with me shortly, so in the mean time I browsed.
Finally a lady came to the counter and she had a little bit of a tude (attitude) she wasn’t smiling and wasn’t very friendly at all. My initial reaction was to give her attitude right back, but something told me not to go there. When I thought about it, I said to myself obviously this lady is going through something, she maybe having a bad day, she could have just lost a family member, she could be sick, who knows. I said all that to say

You just never know what someone maybe going through and everyone we encounter, or cross paths with has a story and even though we may not always get the opportunity to sit down and talk with them about it, or ask them what’s wrong we shouldn’t be so quick to react in a negative way, but instead to keep in mind that everyone goes through things and tomorrow it could be you

No comments:

Post a Comment