Saturday, October 9, 2010

Staying Encouraged

Let me start off by saying that I have the BEST mom in the world, she’s always there when I need her and she knows just what to do when I’m down and could use a little bit of a “pick me upper”


So I’ve been going through what I guess some would call depression, but I’m learning that it’s just God’s way of keeping me humble and reminding me who’s God, and it’s not me.


Over the last couple of days I’ve surrendered to God and I’m learning to listen to his voice because I know he will NEVER steer me wrong; however, It’s not easy for me because I’ve been trying to control my own life(crazy right? Lol) but I’m going to take it one day at a time and I know I will get better.
Check out this book my mom gave me to help keep me encouraged. Can’t wait to start reading it









No comments:

Post a Comment