Thursday, August 4, 2011

Schools Out!!

Hey you guys!!!!

Sorry I've been away. I kinda took a unplanned hiatus. I just finished my first semester of college. Just to be clear and so that I don't confuse anyone. I have been enrolled in college before,but at that time in my life I had nooo idea what I wanted to do, and as a result I had no passion for school, so I eventually dropped out. During my time off I researched and took a deeper look at what fit me more and when I started looking into Allied Health and found out about the Occupational Therapy Assistant program I couldn't be more excited because it fit my personality to a "T" unfortunately I couldn't immediately enroll because I had acquired dreadful student loans from other schools I had attended. God blessed and I was finally able to enroll this summer and I finished the semester with a 3.0 GPA PRAISE GOD!!!. I have about 3 more weeks off before I start again so my plan is to write while I'm off and keep you guys updated on what's going on with me. Thanks to everyone for continuing to follow my blog despite the slow post. I really really appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment