Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rant



We all know and love facebook, but there are a few things I want to rant about. First, It's ok to post statuses on facebook, I mean that's what the status box is for right?, but we don't need to know every single thing your doing through out your day. Some of us really don't care. Like for instance we don't need to know your driving to your doctors appointment then 5 min later you post a new status letting us know you made it to your doctors appointment, then 5 min after that your waiting for the doctor to come in. GEESH!!!! for your info WE DON'T REALLY CARE!! in other words it's ok to let us know what's going on in your life, but we don't need to know every single flippin detail GOSH! another thing, How many of us wish there was a "dislike" button? I know I do because there have been quite a few of statuses that I would like to check dislike to. This one is for my ladies. LADIES!! Facebook is not a place to advertise how much you need and want a husband by taking the "When Will I Get Married Quiz" that only makes you look desperate. Stop sending me request for gifts on Sorority Life, Yoville, Mobster,Farmville...etc... If I want to send you a gift I will and last but certainly not Least. Lets use facebook to spread Love and Positivity

No comments:

Post a Comment